Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween

This Halloween I went to a party and then I went trick or treating.  We went to Westchester community which had very good candy.  I remember when I went for 6th grade one house gave out Cheetos.  I was trick or treating from 9-12 and it was great (except for when I got a head ache).  Dr. Dre lives there and he wasn't giving out candy, but he had king size pieces.  I heard that he gave Beats out to people one time.  When we were all going to Westchester we fit 12 people in an E-Class Mercdes.  It was like a circus, when they have those small cars and 12 people come out of it.  After trick or treating my friends and I went segwaying (it's a scooter sort of thing) around the community until the security told us it's too late and we would be desturbing the neighbors. And I went home with my parents and I traded candy with my siblings it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment