Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Apple Store

On Saturday, I went to the mall and saw a dot on my phone so I decided to visit the Apple Store.  When I showed them my phone they said I press too hard on my scree, but that's what you are supposed to do on the iPhone 6s.  When I told them that they got the manager and he said that it would cost $150 to get my screen replaced.  It was unbelievable, it was a defect from Apple because of the new 3D Touch feature.  I kept on speaking to the manager which was slowly getting persuaded to change my screen for free because I was still under Apple's warranty.  I made an appointment which was a 2 hour wait (it's ridiculous) and after waiting I spoke with a technician which wasn't informed by the manager about my phone so he told me it would cost $150 and I told him what the manager told me and he ended up calling the manager after arguing with me for 10 min.  After getting off the phone he came and said he's sorry for the inconvenience.  Then after checking the back room for parts, he told me they couldn't replace the screen and had to give me a whole new phone.  So I got my phone and I was very happy because my old phone had many scratches.  And they even offered me a special deal on the Apple Watch (since I waited so long) so I got one. FUCK ALL OF YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment