Sunday, November 15, 2015

Crazy Sleep Overs

On Saturday I went to one of my friends' house for a sleep over, but it went horribly wrong.  We were up until about 2 A.M., at his house then we got kicked out of his house because we were too loud.  When I called my mom to pick me up she wasn't up and I had no where to go. So when one of the moms came she told everyone to go over her house for the rest of the night since we had no where to go, but let me explain what happened before we got kicked out.  So first we all had food and then went to his house and fooled around we were yelling and having fun, but at about 10 his mom told us to go to sleep or to call our parents.  I called my mom to pick me up but she wasn't awake and didn't answer.  I was stuck there.  Then every 10 minutes in till 2 his mom would come yell at us because we weren't sleeping.  Then it happened.  "All of you GET OUT NOW!" Yelled my friends dad yelled. We all tried to call our parents but most were asleep and he kicked us out so we were waiting in the cold weather for someone to come.  Then when a mother came she took all of us to get house to sleep.  After we went to the next house we talked about how ridiculous it was and then we slept.  In the morning we woke up got ready and went out for breakfast and after that I was picked up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment