Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday's

      This week I did many things.  First I want segwaying around the mall with a couple friends and then we went to the new Village.  The Village had lots of food eateries and has a 24 hour fitness center.  Then afterwords I got hungry so I went to Hook Burger and when we came out boom!  There was a hit and run.  The sherif that was at Hook Burger went and chased the car, but we also had a job to wait for the man to come to his car so we could inform him about what happened.  Then after all of this I went over to my friends house for a sleep over, but the people there weren't too nice.  I really wanted to leave, but my parents weren't able to come at that late hour so I stayed down stairs by myself while they did there own thing.  And now here I am writing this blog so I can do something I enjoy and be productive at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment