Sunday, October 18, 2015

This Weekend

I This weekend was awesome! First, I went to the mall with my friends.  We took our hoverboards so we could go where ever we wanted to be in no time.  After getting bored at the mall we went to the Village and they asked us to get off our boards because it was a "safety hazard."  Then we went to Toys R Us and played around with the rip sticks, which we bought after.  Then around 5 we went to AMC and watched a movie.  After all my fun I went to my grandmas house and fell asleep.  On Sunday I had breakfast at my grandmas, but at 12 I went to my cousins house for a birthday party.  I honesty didn't know how crazy teens are, they were doing paint balling at his house but shirtless and it really hurts! One hit bruises you in a second.  After all that I went to Lanias Spooktacular.  It was really fun especially since everything was half price since it was an hour till closing.  Then I went to the Village for dinner and my day was over.  I had so much fun!

1 comment: