Monday, September 28, 2015

Jet Skiing

     Last weekend I went jet skiing with a couple of my friends.  We went to Pyramid Lake, which is about an hour and a half minute drive.  So we woke up around 4:30 AM and arrived there at around 6 o'clock.  After unloading the car and setting everything up it was 9 and we were about to launch (start using the jet ski).  After a couple of hours a few families joined us and one of them had a speed boat.  The owner of the speed boat was Pat.  Pat was crazy he made turns on the jetski and made me fall off over 5 times.  After all of this he took everyone boating.  Boating was the funniest part of the day because the boat broke down in the middle of the lake and we had to get towed over to shore.  It was crazy, but now we couldn't go tubing.  So Pat said we should use the jetski and we did.  I went on the tube first and I was way too light; when turns were being made I was holding on for my life, but I still fell.  So afterwords we decided to have two people on the tube so it was heavier and would stay on the on the lake and not make me fall.  At the end of the day we had so much fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time! Very good blog :) you gave really good details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats very cool. I've always wanted to go jet skiing.

    ReplyDelete