Sunday, February 21, 2016

MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!

This weekend I went to magic mountain. We went on many rides like Goliath, X2, Drop of Doom, Superman, and so much more.  The lines were crazy long though. We waited at least an hour and a half for X2.  We walked around the park as well, it was a beautiful day for walking around. Especially around 4 when it began getting a little dark, and the weather began to cool down.  When it began getting dark we decided to go on superman.  Superman was so cold inside the line and it was a 45 minute wait. I had no jacket on and it was freezing, but it was worth it. The ride had a very cool design; it had icicle sorts of designs and said Krypton. After the long 45 minute wait I got on the ride and zoomed up at 80 mph, it was thrilling, but not as much as the Drop of Doom.  After Superman we went to the Drop of Doom.  It was a 5 minute wait.  It seemed like people are too scared to go on it 😂.  Anyways when I got on and the ride began going up I began to get frightened and I wanted to come down but it was too late.  But it was worth it because I got to see an awesome view from 400 feet up.  After our last ride we went to Suzettes Bakery to get one of their world famous funnel cakes and then we left the park. All in all, I had a great day and it was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment