Thursday, February 4, 2016

iPhone 7 and 5se Continued

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog if you don't already know this I have been writing about the iPhone 7 and iPhone 5se these phones are the next big phones for Apple, but are they really the next big phones. In my opinion no they're not the iPhone 5s eat an iPhone 7 or a waste of money and waste of technology. As I've already said Apple is getting rid of the headphone jack and they're also making the iPhone 5se, which is a knock off of the iPhone 6.  Sources are telling me that I blew it might also use a dual camera system on the iPhone 7 which will revolutionize taking digital pictures. This is one of the upsides of the iPhone 7 imagine taking a picture with two different cameras and then merging them together to make a super picture isn't that the dream.  I have not yet confirmed if the iPhone 7 will have for starch or not but i'm sure that the iPhone 5s will not have the 3D Touch /force touch function. Of these rumors and functions that I have been talking about are coming from patent that Apple has made recently. Has been rumored that apple and beats I'm going to make a new Bluetooth headphone because of the loss of the headphone jack.  My opinion these headphones will get a loss quickly and it won't last as long as the ones with strings. It can get lost so easily because it is so small and not attached to any string.  

No comments:

Post a Comment