Sunday, May 1, 2016

Catch Up

Hey guys I'm blogging pretty late I know. The reason I'm blogging right now is because I can't fall asleep.  Anyway today was an amazing day for me.  I got a PS4 this machine is amazing.  I was up until right now playing.  I'm super addicted.  Probably more addicted than how addicted I am to my phone.  I got this amazing piece of technology from Frys.  The people there were super nice and offered amazing deals.  Something funny is that the guy helping us was the manager and he was Persian.  So my dad spoke with him and we got an employee discount.  It was 10% off so we basically didn't pay for tax.  I thought how much luckier could my day get.  At around 3 my family went to my sisters elementary school for a carnival and then we went to the Third Street Promanade and had Cheesecake Factory.  It was amazing.  Hey guys if you guys have any suggestions or ideas I should blog about put it down in the comments and I will try to do what you guys want.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment